Why Exhibit TCTD
o Continued high demand for new food/hotel equipment, supplies & ingredients in Thailand.
o Substantial market potentials in not only Thailand but AESAN countries.
o Excellent platform to launch new products and services to target buyers.
o Strong database of high decision-maker level and buying power of visitors.
o Offers great opportunities to network1ing and build new partnerships.
o Special activities such as food and drink demonstrations, industry-focused seminars and business matching to draw in target buyers.
o Extensive marketing campaigns through all media platforms, both in Thailand and overseas.
Exhibiting Terms & Conditions
1.1 Select and appoint stand design and decoration contractor
- Call for meeting to rehearse company objective, necessary rules & regulations.
- Choose only reliable and experienced contractors for the exhibition due to limited build-up.
- Design the booth concept with maximum utilization of space under rules and regulations.
- Order electrical power consumption required in advance before the deadline.
1.2 Pre-event preparation
- The set action plan, time frame, and strategies.
- Meeting with booth personnel to rehearse company objectives and activities.
- Prepare and get ready for exhibited items and/or presentations.
- Prepare printed materials, brochures, and give-away items for the stand.
- Plan for logistics, and on-site handling for build-up and tear–down period.
- Prepare a document followed by the regulation of Thai custom immigration.
1.3 During Show Days
- Set roster or duty list for all booth personnel.
- Rehearse objectives, plans, and strategies with all staff at the stand and daily review after the show.
- Prepare show promotion materials, and give-away items enough to hand out to potential.
1.4 Post Show
- Check all exhibited items at the end of show days and after the last days of the show for moving out.
- Follow up on sale leads and evaluate results.
- Call for meeting with all staff and contractors to review performance during show days.
1.5 Exhibitor badges
Please fill in form F4 Exhibitor Badges in English with CAPITAL LETTERS only. For your convenience please submit F4 before July 30, 2022. (There will be a 50 baht charge for additional badges requested on-site.) Please use F4 to order exhibitor badges for move-in, show days, and tear-down periods.
The badge is not transferable and exhibitors must wear it all the time while working inside the exhibition hall.