Thailand Coffee Tea & Drinks and Thailand Bakery and Ice Cream trade show is packed with many unique and interesting activities such as;
- Barista Intensive Course: Learn barista techniques by the 4-time barista champion for anyone who wishes to open a coffee shop.
- Champion Village: You are invited to enjoy coffee made by the world champion in the most exclusive moment in 3 styles; Espresso, Syphon and Latte only at our expo!
- Coffee Traveler Camp: Enjoy the newest zone with many exciting activities in camping adventure style with live music and get a chance to win photo competition prizes and many more.
- Cafe’ Hopping Street: Take a walk and enjoy all senses of freshly roasted coffee at the roasting street with famous roasters around Thailand bringing their top-quality coffee beans for you to meet, taste and shop at special prizes.
- Business Matching: We serve as a platform for you to create cooperative connections, realize business opportunities and expand your business with over 100 restaurant business owners, café owners, bakery shop owners, who are keen to look for new business opportunities.
- Seminars: Attend quality conferences and workshops focused on new trends and innovation led by the region’s top players.
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors on 25-26 August and public by 27-28 August 2022.
- Download THAI CHANA mobile application for every visitor’s check in & check out from the exhibition as regulated by Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
- Organizer reserves the right to refuse the entry of any visitor whose body temperature is on higher than 37.3 degrees Celsius.
- Wear a face mask throughout visiting the event. Organizer reserves the right to refuse the entry and request to leave the event to any visitors failing to comply the health instruction.
- Practice 1-meter social distancing always at any areas of the show including exhibition stands, gangway, conference room, business matching area, registration counter, hall entrance, restroom, etc.
- Use mode of mobile banking, e payment instead of cash for any purchase or payment during the exhibition.
- Not permit visitors aged over 70 and children below 12 to enter the exhibition for safety reason.
- Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sport sandals or slippers.
- Official group visits from any organizations, government, associations, universities, please contact Organizer in advance for prior arrangement session.