Why Exhibit TCTD
– The only B2B Coffee Bakery Ice Cream Exhibition in Thailand
-Scale your business and distribution to several synergized markets at once: Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Taiwan, Laos, Vietnam, India, China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, etc.
– The only platform that specializes on covering the whole Coffee supply chain in Thailand, generating business and stimulating growth for over 14 years
– Attend quality conference and workshops focused on innovation, quality, in the now content hosted by the region’s top players.
Book a Stand: Rate & Stand Registration
(Minimum of 18 sqm.)exhibitor must build own booth with carpet and rent own utility
|USD 380 per sqm.|
|2||Standard booth size 3×3 = 9 sqm.
comprises : 3 side system panel with white PVC covered height 2.5m., fascia name, reception desk, 2 chairs,2 lamps, 5amp. Socket, 220 volt (not use for lighting and waste basket.
|3||Premium booth Size 3×3 = 9 sqm.
comprises : 3 side system panel with white PVC covered height 2.5m., 2 wall shelf, fascia name with country flag, reception desk,locker, 2 chair,2 lamps, 5amp. Socket, 220 volt (not use for lighting) and waste basket
Exhibiting Terms & Conditions
1.1 Select and appoint stand design and decoration contractor
- Call for meeting to rehearse company objective, necessary rules & regulations
- Choose only reliable and experienced contractor for the exhibition due to limited build-up
- Design the booth concept with maximum utilization of space under rules and regulations
- Order electrical power consumption required in advance before deadline
1.2 Pre-event preparation
- Set action plan, time frame and strategies
- Meeting with booth personnel to rehearse company objectives and activities
- Prepare and get ready for exhibited items and/or presentation
- Prepare printed materials, brochures, give-away item for the stand
- Plan for logistics, on-site handling for build-up and tear – down period
- Prepare document followed by the regulation of thai custom immigration
1.3 During Show Days
- Set roster or duty list for all booth personnel
- Rehearse objectives, plan, strategies with all staff at the stand and daily review after show
- Prepare show promotion materials, give-away item enough to hand-out to potentials
1.4 Post Show
- Check all exhibited item at the end of show days and after the last days of show for moving-out
- Follow up on sale leads and evaluate results
- Call for meeting with all staff and contractor to review performance during show days.
1.5 Exhibitor badges
Please fill in form F4 Exhibitor Badges in English with CAPITAL LETTERS only. For your convenience please submit F4 before Jan 17, 2020. (There will be 50 baht charge for additional badges requested on-site.) Please use F4 to order exhibitor badges for move-in, show days and tear-down period.
The badge is not transferable and exhibitors must wear it all the time while working inside the